COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS
March 17, 2020
Handling existing customer portfolios and developing new clients.
Monitor project execution and work plans.
Bidding and promotion until the transaction closes.
Work and follow up customers in Israel and abroad.
Planning and determining a marketing strategy.
This job includes intensive travel in Israel and abroad.
- Academic education in relevant fields.
- Experience of at least 3 years in the field of marketing. An advantage to having a marketing background in the aviation/tourism/transportation industry.
- Ability to make decisions, creativity, initiative, ability to analyze and work process management with clients in Israel and abroad.
- Ability to share and work in a team, as well as independent work ability according to tasks. Accuracy, meticulousness and striving for excellence.
- High written and written ability.
- Knowledge in Office (word, ppt, excel, outlook).
- Excellent English level (reading, writing and speaking), additional languages advantageous.
- Russian – an important advantage.
- Team Player, great communication skills.