COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS
March 17, 2020
Responsible for QA array of airships and aerostats production line, establishing of comprehensive QC system in the new company, ISO and other certification.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in QA at aviation field.
- B.Sc. in aerospace/mechanical/materials/production.
- Knowledge in quality management in engineering and production.
- Knowledge in configuration management.
- Good understanding of civil aviation standards (AS9100, etc.).
- Knowledge of the certification process and compliance with quality requirements of civil aviation authorities.
- Experience in quality assurance processes in the manufacture of composite materials - an advantage.
- Good knowledge of English (reading, writing, speaking). Russian – an important advantage.
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines and methods.
- Team Player, good communication skills.